Friday 9th July – Sunday 11th July
Registration starts from 4pm on Friday, Dinner will be at 6pm.
The workshop finishes at about 3pm on Sunday.
Applications are now open: Here is the Application Form
For more information please check the Winter Orchestra Workshop page.
– dates confirmed: Friday 9th July – Sunday 11th July
More details and application form to follow
Orchestra rehearsals will resume on Fridays during term time as follows:
- Piccolo Strings: 4:15pm – 5:15pm, City Baptist Church (lounge)
- Intermezzo Strings: 4:15pm – 5:15pm, City Baptist Church
- LSO: 5:30pm – 7:30pm, City Baptist Church
Check out the Rehearsal Schedule page for dates
There will be a short break during the LSO rehearsal – please bring your own snack if needed.
There are COVID-19 restrictions in place, and the schedule is subject to change.
– – due to BOM warnings of severe weather on Friday and Saturday and dangerous driving conditions.
start this coming Friday, 5th February.
For details of times and dates for this year’s rehearsals please check out the Rehearsal Schedule
The Application Form can be found on the Join the LYCO page.
Please note that Covid Restrictions still apply, including that we need to bring our own stand and our own music. For further information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which orchestra you are (or would like to be) in, and what instrument you play.