Please make sure that everything that you bring is clearly marked with your name
- COVID-19 requirement: it is essential that you bring your own sheet to cover the mattress:
- adults: beds are either single or queen double, so a single flat sheet would work for either
- children: fitted single sheet would be best
- COVID-19 requirement: it is essential that you bring your own pillow and pillow cases
- Quilt or sleeping bag
- for the bathroom and for the beach!
- bed linen and/or towels can be rented from Camp Clayton for a small fee. Please indicate your preference on the booking form
- Please bring your own water bottle
- Sunscreen and hat
- Toiletries and personal items
- Warm clothing and waterproof coat (weather can be unpredictable!)
- Suitable casual clothing for everyday wear (concert dress is neat casual)
- Swimming gear
- Musical instrument (arrange your own insurance for your instrument if you want it)
- Spare strings (especially upper strings)
- Any chamber music you have and may wish to bring (clearly named)
- Easily portable music stand (we will not be sharing stands this year) clearly labelled with your name
- end-spike protectors/doughnuts for cellists
- back-pack/bag to carry your music folder, music stand, water bottle etc around with you
The camp is fully catered; there are no tuck-shops or vending machines. Therefore children do not need to bring pocket money.
Valuables are best left at home.
CAMP CLAYTON HAS A STRICT ‘NUT-FREE’ POLICY