Please make sure that everything that you bring is clearly marked with your name
- Sheets and bedding, or sleeping bag and sheet to protect mattress (beds are either single or Queen)
- Pillow cases (pillows are provided) or bring your favourite pillow
- bed linen and/or towels can be rented from Camp Clayton for a small fee. Please indicate your preference on the booking form
- Sunscreen and hat
- Toiletries and personal items
- Warm clothing and waterproof coat (weather can be unpredictable!)
- Suitable casual clothing for everyday wear (concert dress is neat casual)
- Swimming gear and extra towel if you want to swim
The camp is fully catered; there are no tuck-shops or vending machines. Therefore children do not need to bring pocket money.
Valuables are best left at home.
- Musical instrument (arrange your own insurance for your instrument if you want it)
- Spare strings (especially upper strings)
- Any chamber music you have and may wish to bring (clearly named)
- Music stand, clearly labelled with your name
- end-spike protectors/doughnuts for cellists