The 2021 Recording can now be found in the Galleries.
Many Thanks to Michael Horton who has made this recording available.
Enjoy! A reminder of a Fantastic Camp!
Many thanks to Camp Clayton who have been working hard to enable us to put the camp on this year.
There are some things that Camp Clayton have asked that we comply with in order to run the camp:
- on arrival every individual will need to have their temperature taken by one of our staff
- anyone entering the building will need to bring a Health Screening Form signed on that day. Here is a link to the Health Screening Form (we will have some printed copies at camp)
- (for people who are staying off-site you will need to do these every day)
- please only enter the Camp Clayton buildings through the double doors to the Dining Room, where there will be a testing/signing station. If this is not manned, please wait outside until someone arrives to assist you
- please check the What to Bring page as there are some important changes that Camp Clayton have asked us to make
- anyone showing cold/flu – like symptoms, or who shows a temperature reading of over 37.4 degrees Celsius, or who are not acting in accordance with Camp Clayton’s Covid policy will be asked to leave Camp Clayton immediately
- parents – please be aware of this and be prepared that you may need to pick up your children at short notice during the week
We are working on the assumption that the 2021 RSSC will go ahead and are currently working with Camp Clayton to nut out how we can run it with the current COVID-19 restrictions.
Applications for the 2021 String Camp will close on Christmas Eve. If the camp needs to close for COVID-19 related causes then at this stage there will be a full refund.
Once we have worked things out with Camp Clayton we will be putting the latest information on this website – – so keep watching!
Application Form can be found on the “Apply” page
A printable flyer can be found here: 2021 RSSC Flyer
Barry’s Bus Charter is now booked.
Click on How to Get There for details.