2021 Residential Summer String Camp update

We are hoping to go ahead with the 2021 RSSC as planned, hoping that some of the COVID-19 restrictions may have been lifted and that there are no further outbreaks of the virus.

What we are asking is that you book as normal, before 1st October, so that we can make the usual plans for tutors and camp parents. We will be keeping a close eye on the government guidelines, and if by the 1st October it looks at all uncertain as to whether we can hold the camp we will cancel it and give everyone a full refund.

Here are quick links to the Booking Form and the Flyer

Hurry!

Applications for the 2020 String Camp will close at Midnight on the 1st of January 2020.

Don’t miss out – BOOK NOW!