There are some things that Camp Clayton have asked that we comply with in order to run the camp:
- on arrival every individual will need to have their temperature taken by one of our staff
- anyone showing cold/flu – like symptoms, or who shows a temperature reading of over 37.4 degrees Celsius at any stage during the workshop will be asked to leave the premises
- people will need to sign in to Camp Clayton using the Check in Tas app or provide Camp Clayton with your name and phone number for their records
- (for people who are staying off-site you will need to do these every day)
- please only enter the Camp Clayton buildings through the double doors to the Dining Room, where there will be a testing/signing station.
- please check the Information Sheet for what to bring as there are changes – you will need to bring your own pillow and sheet to protect the mattress as well as your usual bedding unless you are hiring bed linen from Camp Clayton